Militaria collecting forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Militaria collecting forum

A site for people that is interested in military history and militaria collecting.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pinaple Grenade, Danish - 1950's. (Pratice - M21)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M55q
Admin
M55q

Pinaple Grenade, Danish - 1950's. (Pratice - M21) Empty
PostSubject: Pinaple Grenade, Danish - 1950's. (Pratice - M21)   Pinaple Grenade, Danish - 1950's. (Pratice - M21) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Danish issued practice grenade.
It is stamped: RFX = Richmond Foundry & Mgf. Co. Inc.
The only company that cast the grenade body.

The fuse is a used 5 second fuse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://militariacollecting.board-directory.net
RetroRespirators

Pinaple Grenade, Danish - 1950's. (Pratice - M21) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinaple Grenade, Danish - 1950's. (Pratice - M21)   Pinaple Grenade, Danish - 1950's. (Pratice - M21) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 am

That's pretty cool. I have a US pinaple laying around here somewhere. It's a bit rusty though. Good to see that this one is so clean. I could probably clean mine up fairly easily, as it is just some thin surface rust. BTW, sorry for the lack of posts. I'll try to post some of my cool stuff that I have gotten recently, including an APH-6B Navy flight helmet with the MS22001 oxygen mask. Those are getting harder and harder to find with the dual visor kits it seems.

Regards,
Dan
Back to top Go down

Pinaple Grenade, Danish - 1950's. (Pratice - M21)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Militaria collecting forum :: Post WWII: 1945/46 - ca. 1980 :: Weapons and ammunition-
Jump to: